School is back in full swing and it is keeping me so busy! That's what I get for thinking having only 4 classes instead of 5 my last semester would be a breeze! I have already had one of my group members in a class drop the class b/c it is so intense. He didn't tell either me or the other girl in the group, we found out through our prof. The girl wanted to drop but stayed in b/c he said he would help her get through it. Go figure! So now it's me and this girl who really doesn't want to be in the class. Lucky me...
In another class we will be analyzing a company for our final project. I was so excited b/c I did this in another class last semester and he said we could use the same company if we wanted, but there would be different requirements. But I was thinking well at least I have most of it done, so that's one less thing to do. Then today I was sitting in class thinking well maybe I should challenge myself and do a different company. This way I could refresh my memory with how to perform a lot of the stuff in Excel and learn about how another company is doing. Am I totally crazy or what?
This weekend we are heading up to Elgin to watch Michael play football on Friday and then just hanging out until Sunday sometime and heading to the Blunier's so Travis can help his dad with landscaping stuff on Monday. I am so excited to watch Michael play this year. He didn't play last year and his freshman year his games were too early for us to make it up in time. So finally, I get to see him in person and not just on video! YAY!
The next weekend we will be back up in Elgin because I have a half-marathon in Chicago on Sunday. I'm getting a bit nervous. My training has been going pretty good, but my knees weren't handling it so well. They are feeling a tiny bit better now that I am tapering the intensity and distance so I'm rested for the race. I'm just hoping I can make it through the race and still be able to run afterwards (eventually). :) OK well I probably should get to work on homework. :(
2 comments:
YAY! Another post!! Yes, you are TOTALLY crazy for wanting to redo your company analysis.
Good Luck with the classes and the race. I am VERY happy its you in both situtations and not me since I am not a big fan of either:) Have a great Weekend! Blessings
Post a Comment